- You have assessed your Retirement Savings and decided that the Drawdown options available in Crystal are appropriate for your needs.
- You are aware that any income-paying Drawdown option available in Crystal aims to provide income over a set period or even a lifetime, but this is not guaranteed.
- The information provided within evoRetire is not advice, if you feel you would like to seek advice prior to making a decision please see our page on the importance of advice.
- The income you receive from any Drawdown option available in Crystal may go up as well as down and there are no guarantees.
- evoRetire provides a quotation of the possible Drawdown options available in Crystal. The actual benefits payable and final details will be confirmed to you by written communication from the Evolve Administration Team.
- The quotations provided assume you do not have any transitional protection in place whereby you have protected the value of your Retirement Savings from tax charges.
- You can change your chosen Crystal Drawdown option or transfer out at any time without financial penalty (subject to a minimum of the first year’s administration fee being met, currently 0.75% of your fund invested in Aqua, Jade, Onyx, Ruby and 0.50% for Opal).
- The amounts shown by the evoRetire are estimates based on current factors and the information you have provided. You are aware that we do not have access to any other financial information and cannot confirm if the recommended option is suitable based on your wider financial situation.