Evolve has a streamlined process for Employers or Trustees wishing to consolidate their schemes in Crystal. We can provide a fully managed transition process with a bespoke project plan for your scheme’s specific needs when transferring Member’s assets.
- Presentations to key stakeholders including operating parties, sponsors, and Trustees,
- Communications to The Pensions Regulator,
- Transition communications to participating Employers to provide ongoing support during the process,
- Transition communications to Members within the scheme(s),
- Mapping of investments,
- Data transfer and ongoing administrative support.
If you are a new Employer to Crystal, you can become a partner by completing the Sign Up Now form. A member of our Client Relations team will then be in touch with any further questions or required documentation.
For UK Employers with a UK bank account participation in Crystal is free.
Crystal is one of a few Master Trusts who can accept overseas Employers wishing to enrol in a workplace pension, however, please note there are fees.
|Sign Up Fee||Quarterly Charges|
UK bank account
Overseas Bank Account
UK bank account
Overseas bank account
Once you have completed your sign-up form, our Implementation Team alongside a dedicated Client Services Manager will be there every step of the way to provide the support you need to ensure your Employees are part of a quality workplace pension scheme.
When you sign up to Crystal, we can provide you at no extra cost:
- Bespoke onboarding comms to your Employees explaining the process without any jargon.
- Pension surgeries, one-to-ones, and presentations with demonstrations of evoLink and evoApp either in person or, virtually.
- Dedicated onboarding support with no automated helplines.
All Employers and Members of Crystal receive regular newsletters as well as informative and timely targeted communications relevant to whichever stage they are in their pensions journey.
If you would like to discuss arranging one-to-ones, presentations or have any questions please email us.
The single-site, in-house feel provided by Evolve’s administrative and auxiliary teams ensure that our clients receive high-quality dedicated support throughout the pensions lifecycle, from transition to retirement enquiries. Our bespoke systems, combined with the capabilities of our team, give both our Members and Employers the confidence that their Retirement Savings are administered by pensions qualified experts. Our Service Level Agreements are tailored to your requirements and set at 95%.
Our Head of Administration, alongside the Treasury Team, controls Fund accounting. Daily reconciliations of bank accounts and investment holdings are automated using our administration system.
Income Drawdown Payroll
When in drawdown, Aqua, Jade and Onyx Members will receive payslips and view their online payments through evoLink. The system is highly automated but administered by experts, which means that our clients can be confident their Members get the right benefits at the right time.
Evolve is dedicated to ensuring the security of all data by regularly monitoring robust controls to mitigate any risk or breaches and malicious cybersecurity threats. We are certified Members of the government-backed scheme, Cyber Essential Plus.
evoLink, our Member portal, allows Members a real-time view of the value of their Retirement Savings and the ability to update their details, change accumulation fund and send messages to our administration team.
evoPlanner allows Members to plan for their retirement by calculating the value of their Retirement Savings at their chosen retirement date.
evoRetire, the follow-on tool to evoPlanner helps Members identify the Crystal drawdown option that might be suited for their lifestyle based on a series of easy to answer questions.
Evolve’s highly skilled Governance team handle a wide range of areas including trustee, secretarial, strategy and business plans for DC schemes. Our reputation precedes us in our ‘straight-forward’ approach to DC provision and support and our diligent team can support schemes even through times of change.
We know that consolidation of your scheme can be a challenging process which is why we ensure that we follow a rigorous project plan led by our Head of Delivery. During the process we:
- Obtain relevant client contacts (Employers/payrolls/investment managers),
- Provide Trustee Support - assistance with governance,
- Give full Employer/payroll support provided throughout transition,
- Issue implementation packs to Employers/payroll – to include processes for ongoing contributions (account details and payment schedule),
- Arrange implementation calls with relevant parties (Employers/payrolls) to discuss ongoing contribution process,
- Liaise with the scheme administrator,
- Obtain full Member data,
- Arrange correspondence from trustees informing Members of the transition,
- Conduct data review and cleanse,
- Complete unit reconciliation to process asset transition,
- Complete fund mapping,
- Action asset transition,
- Send confirmation communication to Members of completed transfer.
We can provide tailored communications to your Members/Employees throughout the transition process, from educational videos to welcome communications.