We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions).
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the ‘non-compliances’ listed below.
Non-accessible content (non-compliances)
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible and, are therefore, ‘non-compliant’:
- Videos across the site do not have an audio track or a transcript.
Third party content
We’re also aware that some third party websites or systems that this website links to, or integrates with, may not be accessible and may have issues, such as:
- missing skip links
- not able to navigate using speech recognition software
- unable to be listened to using a screen reader
- poor contrast
- text on images where no alt-text is provided
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
This site is run by: Evolve Pensions Ltd (Evolve)
Our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contact address: Evolve Pensions Ltd, Unit 2, White Oak Square, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AG.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Our email: email@example.com
Evolve is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
We will aim to meet accessibility standards with any new PDFs or Word documents we publish.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 10/02/2021. It was last reviewed on 10/02/2021.